Due to concerns of COVID-19, Monterey County has ordered “Shelter in Place”. Veterinary care is an essential part of our community, and we want to assure you that our hospital is open and will continue to provide services at this time. We also want to work with you to limit direct contact in order to focus on safety for everyone during this pandemic. Accordingly, we ask that you follow the steps below to protect you, your family, our staff and the community:
- Upon arrival at Monterey Animal Hospital, please remain in your vehicle or outside the hospital and call us at 831-373-0711.
- After receipt of the call, we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the hospital.
- 1st time clients will complete paperwork in their cars.
- Pets will be brought in for their exams while clients wait in their cars.
- If you are at the hospital to pick up food or medication, please remain in your car or outside the hospital and call the front desk at 831-373-0711. We will deliver your order to your car as quickly as possible.
- If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to the coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
We will do our best to coordinate your visit from outside the hospital, including providing updates, discussing discharge instructions and receiving payments by phone.
Our goal is to keep our essential services available to the communities we serve and be there for you and your pets. Thank you for your cooperation and for doing your part in helping to keep pets and people safe. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions you may have.
We anticipate our phone lines will be busier than usual, and therefore, we appreciate your patience!
MAH phone: 831-373-0711
The Health Care Team at
Monterey Animal Hospital